Dragoncrest Cliffs inspired stars climb into the sky and light the world
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil feels a little guilty having to take time during the day to rest but she’d hardly gotten the time to herself since they’d evacuated. They haven’t even reconvened to consider going back to the dragon and finding Freyja and Hvitserk and it’s a little concerning they hadn’t gone as far north as she’d expected. The thought alone leaves her stomach in knots as she tries to sort them and untie each nerve in her belly.

When Tanja approaches, speaking of their choice in home, Thuringwethil smiles. Carefully, she works to stand and nods her head.

“It reminds me of Seageda as well,” she says quietly. The coast they’d claimed for generations had been a great place, with the ocean at their back and a tall mountain bordering another side. Tucked away, similar to these cliffs, Thuringwethil wonders if it’ll be enough to replace her former home. In time, she supposes, but she can’t force it and the peace these lands bring her is enough to keep her calm. “We had taken Sleeping Dragon because there were packs lining these shores and it had been where I reunited with Gyda. I will miss it, I think, but… not as much as I miss our home.”

She pauses, with a long breath, and looks toward the back of the cavern. She moves her nose a little and then takes a few steps in that direction. Uncertain if he’d seen the entire cavern through to the other side since he’d been busy marking their claim, she decides to lead him through the large tunnel that opens up to another space big enough for them and the ocean beating against the walls on either side of them. Unfortunately, high tide stops them from going any further but she points in the direction to the left.

“There’s a rocky path around that wall that leads to a beach. The only way to get to it, as far as I can tell.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: inspired stars climb into the sky and light the world - by Antumbra - December 25, 2016, 09:24 PM