The Sunspire the world is ours
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#ff4500">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fa4300">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f33f00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed3c00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e63800">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e03500">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#da3100">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d32e00">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cd2a00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c62700">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c02300"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba2000">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b31c00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad1900"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a61500">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a01200">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9a0e00">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#930b00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d0700">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#860400">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800000">d</FONT></i></span></p></span></p>
5 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Thanks for joining Kris! Don't mind slight changes to Valor here and there, I'm trying not to make them too colossal but I need to tweak his personality until I find one that fits. :p Also, I'm sorry Valor has jumped to the wrong conclusion, LOL.

An apology came soon after Valor had spoken and the male kissed of earth and fire gave the shadowy man the brief moment of a benefit of the doubt. The male called himself Jace; this Jace offered no explanation of why he was being assertive and Valor, in turn, did not ask. At the current point in time all he wanted was food to satiate his hunger or at least take the curb of it away, something to drink, and a place to shelter him through the night until he found a pack to join up with. It occurred to the Phase that perhaps he was intruding on something private that Jace and so without any further explanation this was what Valor concluded; yet, it was not enough to push him to seek what he sought elsewhere. “That would be preferable,” Valor spoke and after a beat offered a mutedly grateful, “Thank you.” In another brief moment Valor considered giving his name in turn and then let trepidation hold him back. Was there a point in it when there was a good chance they would not come in contact with one another again? The Teekon Wilds seemed vast and the chances of it happening upon coincidence alone were probably unlikely.

Their duo soon became a trio at the approach of another male, a plump goose grasped in his jaws. The newcomer nudged it between the ebony man and Valor though Valor did not go for it; despite the slight grumble of his stomach, assuming it was meant for the ebony man. It was quickly apparent that the two men were well acquainted and their scents clung to one another in a way that left Valor making very wrong assumptions. The other male introduced himself, too, leaving Valor with the unbidden pressure of feeling like he, too, should give a name. “Valor,” He offered simply, keeping ‘Phase’ off of it because he sincerely doubted it would spark any recognition. Valor’s gaze moved from Ferdie to Jace, vaguely surprised by the offer to travel with them.

“Are you sure?” He inquired definitely not wanting to become that awkward third wheel.

<center><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">please note that <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=499">ragnar</a> is my primary character<br/>and accordingly has my attention first and foremost</span></center>
Messages In This Thread
the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 01, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 01, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 05, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 05, 2014, 07:05 PM