The Sunspire the world is ours
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Good God! Why does everyone think their lovers lmao? Does jace have a gay vibe for real? I mean I don't see it...metro maybe..but gay nah...:P LOl and it's fine whatever works love <3

Jace studied the male in front of him and he dipped his head in acknowledgement of his thank you. You are Welcome. Jace dipped his muzzle to Ferdie when he came and offered him a small tail wag. Both of them their wounds were healing though slowly and it drove him mad. He wanted to run again and hunt and fish, but he had to take it slow for the time being to allow himself to heal.

He realized now he should probably explain to Valor why there were two lone wolves up here who smelt like each other and the land around did too. Well Met Valor. I should have probably explained before Ferdie here came upon us. Ferdie and I are in the midst of hoping to start a pack here. That is why I seemed a bit assertive earlier and why the area may smell of us. But please come this way I'll show you towards the oasis. He did not tell him that they could always use more wolves, he assumed that went without saying and if the other could hear the underlying offer of join well so be it and if not well so be that as well. He turned his ebony body towards the mountain and began to traipse up it's side.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 01, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 01, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 05, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 05, 2014, 07:05 PM