Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy?
ಠ╭╮ಠ
36 Posts
Ooc — Melee
This relates to @Sandpiper, and I'm asking here because I want to make sure our solution is sound and as realistic as possible.

Sandpiper is essentially orphaned and is using Muses as a wet nurse. With Donnelaith burning to the ground, she will likely lose her wet nurse, but her player would like to keep playing her. Because the Nereides enjoy stealing pups, we thought it was a good opportunity to shake things up-- but I am unsure of the logistics, because Meteora is not currently lactating.

I'm wondering what solutions would be considered acceptable in this situation:

- someone brings in a character that could act as a wet nurse, either having recently lost puppies or because Meteora kills their puppies (presumably because they were male)

- a character in game teaches Meteora how to lactate via herbs and other midwifery techniques

If both options are viable, I am curious if there would be any conditions for us to play out to ensure realism.

(Edit: I needed to clarify this question real bad.)
meteora is a non-consent character; see profile for details.
teal dialogue is spoken in greek. black dialogue is spoken in common with a heavy greek accent.
Messages In This Thread
Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Meteora - December 29, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Survival options for an unweaned, played puppy? - by Doe - December 29, 2016, 06:54 PM