Blacktail Deer Plateau smells like teen spirit
<p style="font-size:12px;text-shadow:2px 2px 9px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#fedcba">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fadcba"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f6dcbb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f1dcbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#eddcbc">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e8dbbc"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e4dbbd">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdbbd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dbdbbe">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d6dabe"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d1dabe">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cddabf"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c8d9bf">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4d9c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfd9c0">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbd8c0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6d8c0">n</FONT></i></span></p>
26 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Grimlock had not noticed the humming, or that, in hindsight, it had been what he had subconsciously been following, following the general direction even when it had faded off into the sounds of the forest, the cries of the songbirds trilling their mating calls (or whatever the purpose of their singing was), the whispering rustle of the leaves of the canopies above, or even the creak of a tree as the earth it was dug into settled. Of course at his approach and the slow awareness that he was not alone in the clearing by nearly tripping over the ebony girl. Seriously, what was with all the ebony wolves on this Plateau? Grimlock couldn’t help but tersely think, annoyed by the fact that there were so many and the fact that in that respect it was like he had not really left Flightless Falcons at all. She jerked awake, her head whipping to face the raptor.

His muttering of an excuse only got him a blank look from the girl and the raptor’s brow furrowed, affronted, the lines of his face tersely displaying his awkward disposition of the whole situation and the fact that he wasn’t sure how she would take his presence. He didn’t know for sure but he gathered that this was Amelie who Blue Willow (I seriously keep trying to type Black Widow, aha) had mentioned. At least, as far as Grimlock aware she was the only female Juvenile in the pack. All the others — Grimlock’s relatives — were too young. “Grimlock,” The raptor offered stiffly realizing that he was definitely horrible with girls that weren’t his family. This absolutely proved it. Other teens might have tried flirting with her but then again, Grimlock wasn’t like ‘other boys’. He was brash, crude and uncouth. A quintessential bad boy and that did not automatically grant him the Eighties movies’ bad boy smoothness. “Grimlock DiSarinno. But, uh, you can call me Grim or Lock, I answer to both so I don’t really care.” The raptor wouldn’t have cared if she called him ‘hey you’.

“You’re Amelie, right?” He blurted out without even bothering to give her the courtesy of introducing herself. “Blue Willow mentioned you a bit.” He explained, in case the chick got the wrong idea and though he was stalking her or something equally as gross and creepy like that.

Messages In This Thread
smells like teen spirit - by Amelie - May 27, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: smells like teen spirit - by Grimlock - May 31, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: smells like teen spirit - by Amelie - June 01, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: smells like teen spirit - by Grimlock - June 02, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: smells like teen spirit - by Amelie - June 03, 2014, 06:57 PM