Coconut Grove sunset lover
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The attempt at acquiring the stranger’s attention had been a success, but he’d been left to wonder for a while about whether or not he’d been understood. Out of both frustration and confusion, his brows had knitted together whilst watching her mouth open and close, reminding him of a fish. Her demeanor as a whole had unsettled him, to a certain extent, but the reminder that she was only a female kept him from acting out. Still, he’d not relaxed, every muscle within his body having instead tensed whilst his tail was brought up over his back. Eyeing her, he’d waited to see what she might do, having convinced himself that she couldn’t speak—which was an assumption that he’d then needed to throw out, given the what? that had been forced out.

Using his nose he’d pushed the coconut as far away from him as he could, sending it rolling in her direction. Although he’d figured out already that the nameless wolf was a woman, he had no desire to draw her any closer to him than what was necessary. So with the coconut having been sent her way, he’d asked, “Do you know what that is?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
sunset lover - by Florence - December 22, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: sunset lover - by Xan - December 23, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: sunset lover - by Florence - December 24, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: sunset lover - by Xan - January 01, 2017, 03:40 AM
RE: sunset lover - by Florence - January 01, 2017, 09:14 PM