Totoka River Flowers are happy things.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante wasn't sure if she wanted to partake first seeing as she was the one who had caught the fish (and as these lands were moreso her domain than his, manners dictated that really she should). Thus he waited for her word. She stepped back, though, allowing him first crack at the fish. "Thank you," he responded, smiling at her. "Here goes nothing!"

He took a small bite, just enough to get a good taste for it. "That's good!" he said, his surprise obvious. Who would have thought that something that looked so cold and bony could taste like that? "Still doesn't beat a good deer, but definitely something I could get used to." He licked his lips, the taste lingering.

He sat down to wait for her to finish, enjoying the warm break from the cool river. She had asked about packs and he thought on the question. "I've been rolling the idea around... I've been a wanderer most of my life. It would be nice to find a place to call home. Just has to be the right place." He looked around. "That's why I've been wandering through here, taking a look myself at the lands your packs call home. Figure it can't hurt to see for myself what each has to offer. Most of these lands are just beautiful though." He looked at her. "Would you mind giving some insight? I don't want to pry, so if not, that is completely fine." He wasn't sure how much she wanted to share. Some packs were funny about things like that... his father being one of them. If Atrix had caught one of their pack spilling information, he or she would be lucky to be chased out. Most, however, weren't the lucky sort. Traitors didn't live long among the Obscurum bunch. She seemed more open and friendly than that, though, and might not be as paranoid about such things. It wasn't as though Dante were looking for information to exploit. Jace had been nice enough to give him some idea, but perhaps she knew more.
Messages In This Thread
Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - May 31, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - May 31, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - May 31, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - May 31, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 01, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 01, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 01, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 02, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 02, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 02, 2014, 07:50 PM