The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
16 Posts
Ooc — Hero
They had set off together, as planned, but somewhere along the way, Melchior had become separated. This was of no great concern to the young male, and likely did not trouble his sibling either. He was often wandering off on his own, distracted by one thing or another, completely forgetting that he had a task to do, only to remember hours, if not days later.

Fortunately, he was a youth of great stamina. He would make a fine warrior, they had said, pleased with how he had shaped up. The only problem was that Melchior lacked a warrior's passion. Nonetheless, he was dutiful, and just like he was loyal to the whims of his pack, he was loyal to his littermates.

It did not take him long to catch up, and it would have been sooner had he not been distracted several more times along the way. Arlo was talking to some random in their tongue, so the youth assumed all was well and that everyone was normal in these strange lands. Hei! He wuffed, ears flicking back in annoyance as he trotted over to position hinself at his brother's side. Perhaps he had not been able to smell Melchior over his own stench. Side eyeing their company, he became painfully aware of how ragged the pair looked. They were thin and hungry, weary from their travels, but unlike the blonde lad, it seemed Arlo had forgotten to bathe along the way. Though his appearance was scruffy, one of the many things that had distracted the young wolf had been a pristine river he could not help wading through. He knew he should have brought Arlo along.

Holding his tongue, he looked between the other wolves, hoping to be swiftly filled in on what he had missed so far.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Melchior - January 05, 2017, 12:01 AM