Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Anyone is still welcome to join! Akantha is a butt, I'm sorry @Thexxan (BUT YOU'RE SUPER WELCOME IN THE THREAD I PROMISE LOL)!
A voice cut through the silence, followed by the crush of frozen snow underfoot. Akantha swiveled an ear towards the sound, her muzzle following shortly after as her gaze alighted on the pale silvern woman. Her nose flared, drawing in the scents that carried on the bitter wind, and arched her tail up so that it hung level with her spine. Salt-kissed and bearing eyes unmistakably granted by the Sea, the woman was surely one of their own. 

Cathenna was a welcome distraction and so her passively dominant stance melted back into neutrality once more. She had little time to impose her dominance on her Sisters and, truly, lacked the drive to do so. A smile whisked across her lips; the woman was familiar. Perhaps of Themiscrya herself. But before she could offer up an amicable greeting in return, a dark shadow drifted into view and Akantha bristled in alarm and indignation.

Though his tail was tucked, ears set back, and eyes downcast out of (incredible) respect, Akantha was in no mood to entertain the strange male. Her demeanor immediately changed as she directed every bit of her attention towards him. She suddenly broke away from Cathenna into a stiff legged trot, tail waving high above her back while her eyes cut like daggers into the forehead of the dusky brute. 

She came upon him like a wave, intending to bowl him over into further submission or scare him into fleeing the scene.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 07, 2017, 02:11 PM