Dragoncrest Cliffs more scar tissue than muscle memory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There is hesitancy in Wildfire’s voice that unsettles Thuringwethil. She frowns and turns a glance toward her mate. Assuming the distress is simply the events over the last several days, having to uproot from their home and find something else, Thuringwethil dismisses it quickly. Instead, she tries to encourage her with a gentle lick across her cheek as her mate tries to offer words of support.

“This is where I was before,” she says quietly, nudging her cheek as she pulls away and urges her forward. The back of the cavern gets a little darker but she knows where the tunnel is. Uncertain how the girl will feel following in the dark, she keeps her close until she comes out on the other side to find low tide pulling the ocean back and the opening clear for them to pass around the large stone cliffs. “I felt a calm here I have not in a long time and I think… I think this is where we are meant to be. I think the commanders were trying to tell me in my dreams what was going to happen and…” she trails off, uncertain of what she really wanted to say.

Instead of finishing, Thuringwethil moves along a stony path to an opening where a small stretch of beach is surrounding by the dangerous cliffs of Dragoncrest. It is blocked further south by a jutting wall that prevents anyone from safely entering and lines with stone on their backside to keep it secluded. “This is where I would like us to stay.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - December 19, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - December 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - December 21, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 05, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - January 06, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 10, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - January 10, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 09:59 PM