The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia has no place in this but i really wanted to post with her here... she is in the background, go ahead and skip her (:

portia had been on the borders a lot lately-- as she had been when she came across tanja. looking mostly for herbs but also exploring the glorious new territory. she found it soothing, all the trees and the lake and the cliffs and the ocean-- oh the ocean. she hadn't been to the ocean just yet-- save maybe the time she ran into wildfire-- but she had plans to drag Dio to the beach with her, maybe when it's warmer. she'd found a glorious patch of basil today, despite the cold weather it had grown quite nicely. she had taken it in her jaws and continued forward, planning on bringing it back home.

along the way she encountered eske's scent, along with some strangers. she quickened her pace to see what was up, finding two males and the young princess. she stood a ways off, still visible but not interacting. borders were not a task she usually took part in, but she enjoyed watching. her green eyes narrowed on them both, and her ears remained perked as she struggled to decipher their words. she was, after all, still learning.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Portia - January 05, 2017, 01:10 PM