Sea Lion Shores Awakening of the Soul
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Such an assumption may be an over statement." Cathenna conceded, as the ebony woman voice her question, "Fire is an uncontrollable element, destroying everything it touches in a wraith filled blaze that has no thought of what it is consuming, in a physical sense I could see the idea that Fire Godesses and less merciful than that of the Water Dieties that my sister's and I rever." Cathenna had never really spoken about her ideas on the subject of her favoured dieties, but found that she much enjoyed the way of this conversation. "However there are many vengeful water celesitals. Such as the Gorgon Sisters, who were known for turning mere mortals to stone. Or the Harpies, who have caused many a storm with their vicious sea winds." Looking away from the sea green her eyes had wandered to during her small history session, Cathenna stopped talking, they had merely started speaking and found she couldn't stop. Although she was suddenly struck with the sudden feeling of embarrasment, realising that she had probably bored her companion. A companion she found she enjoyed speaking with. 

She couldn't deny the comment on the sea glass, of course they were beautiful, and Cathenna could not deny that she believed herself to be just a alluring as the glass she had only just recently compared herself to. "I-well..." Cathenna had to ponder the thought for a moment, "Being a Matriarch is the dream of all young Sprites, one that I gave up on long ago." Cathenna was pleased by her own revelation of her aspirations. "I only wish that I could find the bonds of Sisterhood that I had always taken for granted, the friendship and sense of family I long to realize and fear I may never find again. I wish to be a Νηρηίδες once more."
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Messages In This Thread
Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 05:32 PM