Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
8 Posts
Ooc —
most of this post is useless filler fluff. >_>

[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was no touch of teeth against his throat, though his bared before her and there was a measure of relief that (for now) his submission appeased her. This, Thexxan was no stranger to. Though he may have bore the royal markings of the Coatl’s he was doctore. It was far as he would have ever seen in his life, the highest honor a gladiator could earn within the Rise and Thexxan had been content. He enjoyed teaching the boy pups that the Rise did not gift to the viking clan and showing off his prowess in battle. He did not enjoy battle but his willingness to impress was high enough to cancel it out (besides the fact that he’d truly had no choice).

Thexxan’s ears remained slicked back against his skull, prostrate before them. The one that had rushed him, the one he had pinned as the unofficial leader of this small group of women (even if that wasn’t the case) had not given him permission to rise and thus it was low and submissive he stayed even as they the two women who seemed to have a similar belief to the Amazon’s of Coatl’s Rise on a male’s place in the world turned their attention from him. The second one spoke, explaining to the third that a male’s only use in the world was to procreate. At that, Thexxan felt a slight swell of irritation but bid it back as he’d been conditioned to. At least the Amazon’s of Coatl’s Rise had thought them slightly more useful than to produce strong daughters. At least they served as entertainment and in times of severe crisis were allowed to fight side by side with the women. The purpose of becoming Gladiators was beyond ensuring they were strong and would, in accordance, produce strong daughters. It went deeper than that: a Trojan horse of sorts. As adamant and vocal as they were about a male’s place in their society none would expect them to be trained in anything, let along be formidable warriors themselves. At least, not until it was too late.

Pale eyes remained focused upon the frozen earth, ravaged and blanketed in snow when the third woman clicked her tongue at him chaste but also mocking as she spoke of his shame on being born a male. Would he have been in the presence of males as opposed to superiors he would have let out a bitter, mirthless laugh. As it was, he could feel it bubble within his chest but he never allowed it to breach his lips. You have no idea, he though acidly. Ironically, his mother had a very similar, very serious view on the matter.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 07:30 PM