Stone Circle Evelyn
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was resting inside the den, not really sleeping, however. He had thought on and off of Mirabelle since their discussion. They seemed to have come to a sort of truce, though he still didn't trust her one hundred percent. He had left her well enough alone, to sort of manage herself while he looked on from a distance. So far, it seemed she hadn't stepped out of line.

Her voice outside perked his ears and he lifted his head, his body following a moment later, and he emerged from the den. It seemed she wanted to check on the pups. Well, at least this time she was asking. Keoni, Nikai? Want to come out? he questioned softly before turning his gaze upon Mirabelle. Keoni seems to have recovered from her sickness, and is doing well, he commented. Thankfully, Nikai had blessed them with less worries than his sister had.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Evelyn - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Evelyn - by Steady - January 09, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Evelyn - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Evelyn - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 11:47 PM