Arrow Lake tell me a tale true
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty realized immediately that this female had both ignored his apology and ignored his query about her name. He didn't mind, though. If she was not willing to forgive or share then he would not push her. Not all wolves were as friendly and as open as he. But when she asked about how Jinx had taken his departure from the Silvertip Mountain pack, some of the happiness was sucked from his eyes.

He sighed, taking his time answering her, watching as she slowly made her way around the lake towards him. He hoped she would not attack him, though he didn't think that was her intent, anyways. Her body looked at ease. Perhaps she was trying to be friendly? He brightened at that thought. Maybe they could be friends, after all.

"I..." he began. "I do not know how Jinx took my departure. I... took the coward's way out, I must admit. I didn't tell her I planned on leaving, and I haven't gone back since the creation of my pack to apologize to her - partly because I have been busy and partly because, honestly, I'm not sure my apology would be... appreciated. She would probably try to kill me. I know how she is. Still, though. My leaving lies heavily within my heart. I am not normally one to abandon others. But... I could tell after a time that that particular pack was not the one for me."

He took a deep breath, staring out towards the lake, watching the water ripple slightly with the wind. And then a silly thought entered his mind. He looked back towards the small white she-wolf. "Happy Summer, by the way. May we be blessed with unusually cool weather." He gave a laugh, and then waited for her to come closer.
Messages In This Thread
tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 14, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: tell me a tale true - by Bazi - June 24, 2014, 05:13 PM