Totoka River Flowers are happy things.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

Julooke sat on her haunches, her ears perked and her tail wagging a bit, waiting to see his reaction to his first bite of fish. It really wouldn't matter to her whether he liked it or not. However, if he did, it would be one more kind of prey he could eat if others were scarce. She smiled when he exclaimed it was good, nodding to him. Yeah, red meat is preferred, but this is a nice change from time to time, she said. I just had crab for the first time the other day, and it was really good! It had been so tender and juicy, and she was anxious to get back to the beach soon and catch a few.

When he had taken what he wanted of the fish, she dove it, chomping down on the rest. She was careful about the bones, crunching on them a little longer to make sure none got stuck in her throat. It probably wouldn't hurt her, but it would be really uncomfortable. He seemed much more open to speaking about himself. She shook her head quickly, No, no, it's fine, she said. I haven't been here too long, either. My friend and I, Verrine, joined Horizon Ridge. I like it a lot. Ragnar, the Beta, can be a bit tough, but he's taught me so much. Pump, the Alpha, is really cool. They're both big on the pack members pulling their own weight. They're fair, but they definitely expect everyone to do their share. She couldn't see any wrong in that, that's for sure. She figured every Alpha expected that of their followers. I'm not sure about any other packs. I did meet one wolf, named Majesty, who was about to leave his current pack to start his own, but I don't know if he did or not. She was thinking about paying him a visit soon. In a few days time, she would, only she would find it would be with Ragnar and Verrine, and it most likely would not be pleasant.

Messages In This Thread
Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - May 31, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - May 31, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - May 31, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - May 31, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 01, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 01, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 01, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 02, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Dante RIP - June 02, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Flowers are happy things. - by Julooke - June 02, 2014, 07:50 PM