Dragoncrest Cliffs your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The silence the settles around her once the call has died off does not bring her any comfort. The lack of voice does nothing else for her and a puff of smoke billows from her face as she sighs. She has to remind herself she made the right decision when it came to their survival. They may not be at war with other wolves but the season is against them and their home in turmoil. Having lost their home so suddenly has not gone as smoothly as she liked. If she’d trusted her gut early on, she could have them all together once again and not let in wait. Now, her own mate is just another one missing from the group.

The sound of crunching pulls her attention and she swings her head to see Dio. His harden expression gives her enough information and she looks away, focused on the expanse that leads past their borders. Another sigh slips past her lips and she turns her whole form to meet his.

“It was not the wrong choice,” she tells him with a frown. They hadn’t really gotten a chance to talk, even before they found refuge on the cliffs. The timing for everything pushed everything back and she struggles to find footing on anything solid. The first big decision she had to make hasn’t been received that well and a knot ties itself in her stomach. Her eyes find him again for any hopeful reassurance but she’d never been able to read him since that day on the beach.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: your mouth is a church and i forgot how to pray - by Dio - February 21, 2017, 10:52 PM