Silver Creek my tails frozen, and my nose is froze
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He had been awake a while,  simply content to watch the world outside their den. Sleep had not come easy, for his dreams had been dark and uneasy, images of his mother retreating into the wood, of fog and shadow enveloping her and taking her her from him. Of him returning, but he could not find her, and Nemesis a rage filled wraith lunging for his head. Confusing and frightening they were, and he could not allow himself to fall into sleep once more.

I nudge and a few words from Freyjahad him shift and loolook to her with a soft smile, though he suddenly found himself staring at this girl he had fallen for. He had, quite literally, left behind all he had ever known and loved to travel with her in search of a place they might both find they belonged.  And while he did not think that Silver Creek was that place, he would not leave yet, for it was not the time, and he felt that he owed them something, for sheltering them. 

he blinked, drawing his gaze away with a sheesheepish grin. He was enamourned by the woman, for not only was she beautiful, but brave and strong and so much more. And, she was all that he had. 

"yes " he agreed simply, returInn her soft nnudge and rising to his feet, glancing once at Hvit and then quiclyy back to Freyja. "lead the way, oh mighty huntress" he implored with a grin, slipping from the den and hesitating so that he may follow at her side to wherever she may lead.
Messages In This Thread
my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 02:50 PM