Silver Creek my tails frozen, and my nose is froze
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
If Freyja had known of the haunts that had plagued his dreams, Freyja would have done everything in her power to calm him from such things. He, along with Hvitserk, was all she had left in the world and she would do everything in her power to protect both her infatuation and her brother. They had all given up on their previous lives in pursuit of the place where they belonged. Though their road had not been paved with the easiest path, the three young wolves had found themselves in a place where they could survive for now. When the snow stopped, Freyja knew that she would want to hit the road again. 

When he replied, her eyes danced, and a smile spread across her lips. Not offering much more, the huntress pushed herself onto her paws, gave herself a good shake, and turned momentarily towards her sleeping sibling. Knowing that he deserved a morning to rest, Freyja decided then that she would bring him back some breakfast. With this plan decided, Freyja turned back towards the cave's entrance and slid past Seff as she went to exit their temporary home. 

Entering the snow was never an easy task for Freyja and as she stepped into the fresh powder. She found herself stiffening as the chill rushed through her entire being and she turned to Seff with wide eyes. 

"Have you ever seen so much snow?" she asked, her head tilting as she spoke. When she was younger, she had experienced snow, but it was never to the proportions that had accumulated in the past few weeks. Still shivering, the woman pushed on another step of so, looking to the sand-colored wolf as he replied.
Messages In This Thread
my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 02:50 PM