Dragoncrest Cliffs If only I can be remembered
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander hadn’t known the full extent of his companion’s herbal knowledge, just that she did great with plants. Though, to hear that she wasn’t exactly skilled in the art of healing wasn’t too big of a surprise; Blackfeather wasn’t known to produce healers, and a life alone often made one focus more so on when their next meal would be, rather than what they could do with a leaf. And though she could not necessarily care for herself should she fall ill, surely what she did know about plants would be able to get her by. Of course, Xan would always be there to help her, despite his inability to tell one leaf from another. Again, he looked to Kendra, checking on her even when it was unnecessary to do so, and then gave his attention back to the pack’s leader. As the two females were introduced, he’d nodded once whilst repeating the names a few times over in his head—the first one was most peculiar, indeed, but he’d find a way to remember it.

A cavern was mentioned, and then there came words that encouraged him to move forward. After giving a soft nudge to his friend, he had begun walking towards the speckled woman. His movements were slow, mindful of Kendra, as he supported her as well as he could. As they got closer, he’d said, “I’ve got her,” ready to wave off any help, should it be offered. Though they would be staying there, and would have to get used to all of those living within the pack, Xan wasn’t yet ready to trust.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 12, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 12, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 13, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 13, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Portia - January 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 15, 2017, 02:28 AM