Stone Circle A dream is a wish your heart makes
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara's heart was warmed at the kind act of the young wolf before her, she couldn't express the enjoyment she had talking to someone so pure and young. "You shouldn't be sneaking off in the cold like this, next time you want to look for me instead, I'm learning the land myself." She admitted, sending him a smile. Although his small amount of body heat did little for her physical warmth, the effort was more than she could ever ask for. Though Mara couldn't help but step back, "Thank you, but I don't need to be getting you cold too."

His offer was unexpected, she certainly didn't want to intrude on Day's home, but as the little one continued she felt wave of sadness fall over her. She had no idea he was going through so much, yes she was once taken advantage of by Peak, and is now dealing with the cease of her and Steady's...whatever, but to have the father of her children leave her side would be unbearable. She opened her mouth in protest, before considering the fact that she indeed didn't have a den yet. No, she couldn't be so rude, her and Day were hardly friends yet. "Why don't I take you home and we'll see what happens?" Mara offered, not wanting to completely deny them anything.

Messages In This Thread
A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - January 20, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - January 20, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Mara Susi - January 20, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: A dream is a wish your heart makes - by Sunny - February 19, 2017, 04:27 AM