Blacktail Deer Plateau Ragga bomb
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Disclaimer: I do not at all agree with sexist epithets, not does Perry really... it's just what I feel he might say in the heat of the moment.

As soon as the words You know... left his brother's mouth, Peregrine's entire body tensed. He had no idea what was about to come out of Atticus's mouth but the two knew each other well enough (hell, they'd barely been apart in the three years of their lives) that he knew something bad was about to happen. As his intuition tingled horribly, he braced himself, even holding his breath.

Atticus dropped the bomb and Peregrine felt his heart clench and a bolt of disgust shoot through him. He felt a bit sick to his stomach. Thankfully, the feeling quickly lost its edge, yet he stood there feeling badly disturbed by this information. He believed Atticus immediately and completely. Looking at his brother's face made him feel all the more uneasy and bothered, though. As their eyes met, Peregrine intuited that this wasn't even the worst part yet.

His lips pinched together for a long time before Peregrine finally spoke. Voice brittle and a little dead, he asked, "Dare I ask for details? I think I'd be happier not knowing and, really, do I need to know more than that...?" He paused, sucking in a whistling breath. "But I have to know. Because this changes everything. I've been shouldering all the fucking blame for it ending and she's been playing the victim. But you're telling me that whore cheated on me?" His voice grew colder and colder with every word until it cut off there, snapping like an icicle breaking.
Messages In This Thread
Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - May 28, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 29, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 03, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 04, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 05, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 02:43 PM