King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk rolled his eyes at the grey wolfess, and also gave a small wag of his tail in greeting. "Ah, it's great ta see you again. I missed your constant chatter." He gave a little snort and turned to give Illecebra a comforting lick on the shoulder. He had of course wanted the two women to meet, but he realised that Cebra might be feeling a little uncomfortable, maybe even awkward. 

The man felt his pelt heat up when Skylaris began chatting about how Mawk always spoke about Illecebra when he was here. It was true... he had, though saying it in front of her just made things even more... well... awkward. "Shut it, Sky. Ya really need ta get yourself a guy. Or a chick. Just... someone...." He groaned, then nodded his head. "Aye. Do ya think she'll be pissed at me?" He was expecting her to be, and she had every right to be, but Mawk didn't really want to be mauled by an angry pregant woman.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM