King Elk Forest My friends and I, we got a lot of problems
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra laughed loudly, even snorting in a very unladylike fashion before giving Mawk a sly look "Enchantress hmm? Well I've been called worse." She said and nudged Mawk with her head. The information of his alphas pregnancy made her feel hesitant, but in a selfish way she forced the information away. If the woman touched her man, she would have some scars for it.

At mawk's comment between just the two of them she winked at him "roar" she said sarcastically and turned to Skylaris "I would like to accompany him. I understand that I will be trespassing, but I don't want him alone with a pack against him." She said calmly. It occurred to her that if the alphess ordered her pack to attack them that Sky would be expected to help. "If it comes to physicality who will you fight with? I need to know so I can expect it." She asked the woman.
Messages In This Thread
My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 01, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Illecebra - February 01, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Skylaris - February 03, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: My friends and I, we got a lot of problems - by Mawk - February 03, 2017, 11:05 AM