Blacktail Deer Plateau Ragga bomb
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine made no reply to his brother's reasoning, though he acknowledged it with a a single nod. Presently, his head filled with vitriol directed at his unfaithful mate. In his mind, they were now completely finished. There was no rescuing their relationship. He wanted to stomp back home and tear her a new one, though of course he rejected that idea immediately (if a bit reluctantly); he wouldn't do that in front of their children. Still... he wanted to confront her somehow with this information and get his chance to berate her for being so two-faced and playing the victim.

"I was happy. I really loved her. I was sorry it ended. I didn't want to fall out of love with her. It wasn't something I could control. It just happened. And now I'm really fucking glad it did," he said flatly. "You know, I felt really terrible too. And she just bitched at me for giving up and walking away from her. She kept implying that I'm some flaky asshole. Un-fucking-believable."

He sucked in a long, deep breath and said, "I have to go. I can't go back to the rendezvous site; I don't trust myself not to ream her. Do me a favor. Hunt down something fresh for breakfast for my kids. Tell them I love them and will be back soon." It's the least you could do, he thought a bit angrily, then began to pad away into the trees.

He paused before vanishing. "Atti, man..." he began then stopped. "What you did was pretty fucked up. But I appreciate you coming clean. Just... give me some space for a while." Peregrine caught Atticus's eye. I don't hate you, his gaze seemed to say before he turned and disappeared.
Messages In This Thread
Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - May 28, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 29, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 03, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 04, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Atticus - June 05, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Ragga bomb - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 05, 2014, 02:43 PM