Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Turned around and unable to determine which way he next wanted to go, the yearling slowed to a stop and lifted his nose into the air. Several times over he inhaled, pulling from the breeze whatever scents were there to take, until he’d latched onto one that was undoubtedly wolf—and nearby, too. The odour, he decided, had to belong to Hush. He could not pick the male out by his smell alone, but something in his gut insisted that he was right to assume he’d located the mute. With his mind made up, Alexander continued onward through the redwoods, only to realize that he had been incorrect. For there beyond the trees laid a lake, rippling with the wind, and a lupine that was most definitely not the silent male he’d met previously. The thought of turning and leaving crossed his mind, but was momentarily ignored as he frowned and pushed himself to take several steps towards the stranger.

Stopping a little ways off, his body stiffened whilst a chuff was forced from his throat, intended to acquire the attention of Arlo. He appeared to be larger than the hybrid, leaving Xan to wonder if, because of that, he might make for a better partner in sparring. Rather than voicing his thoughts, he kept quiet and waited, interested to see his pack mate’s initial response to his being there before proceeding.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - February 26, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - February 27, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 02, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 07, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 02:05 AM