Dragoncrest Cliffs Bonfire heart
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
With the title’s meaning revealed, he couldn’t help but wonder back to Blackfeather. Did they have a rank equivalent to Bandrona? The lack of a memory made him assume not but, then again, that aspect of pack life had never interested him, so he very well could have just missed out on hearing about it. Either way, he left it at that, the thoughts of his past home dropped so that he might better focus on the present. The topic of her role wasn’t yet abandoned, though, his curiosity having gotten the better of him. “If you’re the lead ambassador, does that mean you have complete control over the other ambassadors?” he asked, having yet to fully grasp the inner-workings of Drageda. If there was a lead anything, did that automatically grant said individual undivided power over all others that fell beneath them, or did the leaders work together as a group? Another question, but for another time.

As the topic was changed his interest was somewhat piqued, knowing more about trades and what they meant than he did about the pack. A beat later and he’d answered with, “Mercenary,” never having needed much time to think when questioned about his trade goals. Since day one, he’d known that he wanted to become a warrior, and had since worked to pursue his dream of becoming the best one in existence. As for what else he wanted to accomplish… “I’m not sure what other trade I want,” he admitted. The thought of becoming a Chronicler someday—a weaver of tales—had seemed appealing to him in the past, but he’d never actually settled on whether or not to pursue it.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 07, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 07, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 20, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 22, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:41 AM