Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
After seeing the motion of the stranger’s tail he was able to relax, though only slightly. It was a process, getting him to ease up entirely, which he’d revealed to countless others in the past. In the present, he was no different, just as standoffish as always. The bark—a jolly sound it was—had further relieved him of tension, but yet had a wag of his own tail been offered. A small voice in the back of his head continuously tried to convince him that turning around and taking his leave was the best decision he could make, but he’d ignored it; he knew that it was important for him to familiarize himself with the pack, so he couldn’t just flee the scene. With the choice to stay put having been made, he considered what next he might do. Playing was an option, though he was still unfamiliar with the entire concept of it and also didn’t want to embarrass himself, which left his initial desire alone at the front of his mind: to spar.

Xan hadn’t even considered just lunging forward out of the blue, given that he wasn’t yet familiar with the pack’s laws regarding internal battles. He refrained from doing anything rash and instead asked, “Who are you?” Eventually, he would need to know the names of each and every member, but for now, he was content with just learning a few here and there.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - February 26, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - February 27, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 02, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 07, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 02:05 AM