when the angels scream
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Hello! I like Claire! We'll played!

Ypres observed the other female carefully as she mumbled with her chin planted on the ground. She witnessed Claire attempting to get up for the first time, but failed miserably. Ypres frowned at the younger miss.

[b] come on.. Get up...[\b]

Ypres offered a gruffed bark as she backed up watching Claire. She briefly would look over her shoulders to make sure the coast was clear from larger predators or other wolves. Despite those feats, Ypres would do what it takes to protect the weaker wolf.
The flame pointed wolfess observed her once more, seeing the girl actually pushed herself to her feet. She knew conversation as to why she was in this state would perhaps kill the drive to survive within Claire, so Ypres didn't bother mentioning it at all. She stepped backwards once more to further coax her. Her tail wagged as it stood in neutral mid height, showing she wasn't here to dominate the girl, but to motivate her.
Ypres offered a genuine smile to the girl.

[b] that's it! Great.... now we need to get you out of here before the storm front comes in. [\b]

Ypres looked upward seeing the sky grow heavy with rain clouds, and the scent was thick through the air. She could tell a storm was brewing. Looking back at Claire seeing how she trembled like a leaf in the wind, she boldly drove herself towards the girl and stepped in behind her to get her to a safer destination, and out of the elements. Ypres lowered her skull and attempted to lightly head butt Claire's rump to get her moving.
Messages In This Thread
when the angels scream - by Claire - June 07, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Claire - June 08, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Ypres - June 08, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Claire - June 09, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: when the angels scream (MATURE) - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Claire - June 15, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Claire - June 16, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: when the angels scream - by Claire - June 23, 2014, 08:59 PM