Dragoncrest Cliffs Bonfire heart
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Although he didn’t receive the confirmation that he’d wanted, the answer was enough. Dio might not be the strongest warrior within the pack, but if truly was the most experienced, then he was still worth meeting. “Where can I find him? Where’s he usually at?” he asked, bothering not with trying to hide his curiosity. Anyone with a decent amount of experience was someone that he’d like to at least talk to, as well as possibly spar with. So long had passed since he’d last taken the time to properly train and condition himself, but he was ready to get back into it; perhaps, if he were to further develop his skills, he could visit his family without fear. The thought of being able to see his father, as well as Potema and Damien, made him all the more eager to meet the seasoned Wocha—he’d even considered ditching Wildfire after being given an answer, but quickly thought better of it and chose to stay no matter if he received a response or not.

As he walked along with her, his gaze trailed over his surroundings, committing the sights to memory whilst simultaneously ensuring that he wasn’t in any danger. His concentration was broken as he once again looked her way and hastily answered with: “We aren’t related.” The other questions, though spoken prior to the first one that he’d answered, had been slow to make their way through his ears and into his brain. “We did come here together, and she was born in Blackfeather, but we aren’t related,” he said, unconsciously repeating himself. “We’re just, uh… friends.” The word felt weird in his mouth, but he only kind of disliked it.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 07, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 07, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - February 20, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - February 22, 2017, 01:24 PM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Bonfire heart - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:41 AM