Dragoncrest Cliffs the stars are blazing
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
A step back was taken as her body jerked, offering a greater amount of space for her to work with; he’d given more than enough of range by stopping where he previously had, really, but a little more couldn’t hurt. There he grew still, a statue carved from the most pristine marble, and stared at the woman. Although his inquiry hadn’t gone unanswered, he wondered if there was any truth to it. With time, perhaps she would heal, but the groan and the motions that followed weren’t very convincing. Without thinking, he asked, “Do you want me to get someone?” Honestly, he could only vaguely remember the name of the healer—it started with a P, he knew that much—and what she looked like but, if medical care was needed, he was pretty sure that he’d be given enough of hints to call for the right wolf. If not… well, he just hoped that she didn’t need anyone to check on her because he didn’t have a backup plan in place.

Some advice was shared shortly after she’d risen, which he wasn’t entirely sure how to respond to. “I”—he cleared his throat and steadied his voice—“kinda already have fallen down a mountain. Slid, actually, but it probably won’t happen again.” As long as he didn’t traverse the mountains, he’d be safe. Whilst the damage inflicted by his stumble hadn’t lingered for too long, it had been a bit of a nuisance, and the fall itself wasn’t something that he ever wanted to repeat. “How bad was your fall?” asked the Inuk. He wasn’t really curious but didn’t know how else to continue a conversation. With Kendra and some others, speaking was fairly easy, but he didn’t know what he could and couldn’t say around strangers. Not to mention that the pack was still fairly new to him and, so far, it didn’t seem to be anything like Blackfeather; what buttons he could press and which ones would get him into trouble was something that he’d yet to figure out.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
the stars are blazing - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Xan - March 14, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Antumbra - March 15, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Antumbra - March 15, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Xan - March 16, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: the stars are blazing - by Antumbra - March 18, 2017, 06:59 PM