Blackwater Islands sunset on a warm summer's eve
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika immediately showed full submission with Akantha's shows of dominance. She went from kissing the Matriarch on the forehead to cowering near to the ground with her tail tucked and her ears flat. She squinted her eyes nearly shut and began to lick at her snout, taking careful steps back to reinforce the space between them. He has taken to my side, but I assure you that I am making sure he knows his place. Initially, I showed him affection so that he would stay with us and aid our male numbers, Kalika told her leader in an effort to help dispel her frustration, I have since then stopped treating him the same way I once had. I had to do it in a gradual way so that he wouldn't leave us. 

With her head still lowered and her eyes peering upward to Akantha, Kalika thought carefully before continuing, I wouldn't betray you right under your nose, Matriarch. Everything I do is for the benefit of our pack and to assist you in whatever way you deem necessary. And that was the only absolutely constant truth which she had known since pledging herself to Nereides. There would be no actions taken out of malice in the presence of her leader.
Messages In This Thread
sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 08, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 08, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: sunset on a warm summer's eve - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 09:21 PM