Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Salish spoke a small anecdote about dark wolves in the summer time — and it was the truth! It was actually a shock that Indie was not a more adept swimmer, because many of the warmer months were spent wading in shallow pools and finding repose on shaded lakesides. It was the least Indie could do to mollify the oppressive heat of summertide, but the maverick could not assume such inactivity for long; for Indie was made to run hot! She found it impossible to resist the cons and swindles of the Merry-Andrews when the opportunity was proffered to her, for the pleasure that was the flutter in her heart was much greater than the pleasure of bodily comfort. Indie was the type of woman who gave and gave herself to her [hedonistic] pursuits, and gave even more when it was asked of her — albeit, it not altruistically… but she wholly gave herself  just the same.

Then, Indie felt an unfamiliar emotion — abashment. The vaudevillian had let her vanity show! In musings on her beauty [and the beauty of the one who lay beside her], she had failed to provide her name. SheIndie grinned sheepishly and tucked her chin back, lifting her shoulders and letting them fall as if to say whoops“I’m Indie. Happy to share this tree with yah, Salish.” Indie hoped that the mention of the women’s sibilant monkier would rectify herself — though her friend’s laid back demeanor made any residual disquietude evanesce into the heavy, humid air.  “Well, i’m new to the coast,” the dark woman continued, sure to answer any and all of Salish’s questions — lest she be called out, again!  “You know,” she spoke with a twist of her lips and knit of her velveteen brow, as if she had just realized something; which she had! “I’m not sure that I can say ‘i’m new’ anymore. I’ve been traveling with a group for a while… We settled on the Blackwater Islands.” With a flick of her maw, Indie signaled over her shoulder and towards where ocean met land — as if islands would be anywhere but. 

“But home… is far away, now.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - March 16, 2017, 10:31 PM