Dragoncrest Cliffs New faces, new places
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
There was often little for him to do, the task of patrolling having been abandoned. Several days had gone by since his last visit to the borders, allowing for his routine to return to normal; Alexander had always found border patrols to be quite the bore, and so he was somewhat glad to not have any reason to complete some of his own. Rather than lingering on the outskirts of the territory, he’d taken to the inner reaches, where he wandered without a destination. He had an urge to venture beyond the territory, perhaps see if he might be able to find his brother lingering nearby again, but opted instead to trek towards the lake. It didn’t call to him as Greatwater once had, nor did he find it particularly appealing, but it was capable of quenching his thirst and that was all he really cared about.

Approaching the lake with the assumption that he was alone, the sudden shout made his head snap up, gaze surveying his surroundings until they landed on a munchkin. Having not paid much mind to the area previously, he’d missed out on spotting the child prior to him yelling; had he been aware of the other boy, he would have walked off in the opposite direction. Instead, he only stood there, staring in the direction of the young wolf and wondering where it had even come from.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - March 27, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - April 04, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - May 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - May 18, 2017, 02:02 PM