Neverwinter Forest and I hope to god the time ain't wrong cause I can't be hanging on like this for long
48 Posts
Ooc —
Eimear wasn't far from the meadow, so it didn't take her long to reach her brother's side. And as soon as she did, her ears flattened on her head, and her tail tucked beneath her. There was something wrong here, some tension she had never felt before. Worry in her eyes, Eimear slunk to her brother's side and reached up to lick his chin, to wrap herself around him like they usually did in greeting. But he was stiff and immediately she took a step back, a whine slipping through her lips.

Rian, what's wrong? she asked softly, ducking her head toward his paws. Never would she guess that he was about to leave Neverwinter Forest. If she did, Eimear wouldn't be any better for the warning. She wouldn't know what to do - be angry at him or go with him - so it was just as well that she was none the wiser. For now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I hope to god the time ain't wrong cause I can't be hanging on like this for long - by Eimear - March 28, 2017, 09:53 PM