Neverwinter Forest they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
It was not often she got to accept new members into their humble, hateful existence. But, yet, here the familiar sound came again; a summoning howl for the lone alpha with so much to give and who asked so little in return. Ondine had long ago already accepted that life was unfair and that she had to go with what she had, but it proved to be more difficult in practice. So many had left, not many had returned, and slowly but surely the mother was starting to lose hope. How many times had she fantasized about taking Arrille and running back to the sea? She had lost count.

She trotted proudly to the borders, only to see three very different wolves all waiting for what seemed to be her. Immediately a suspicion bubbled to the surface, but she swallowed it back and bit her tongue. Thinking of bad things resulted in negativity and ultimately even worse things. Well, good morning to you all. She greeted kindly, her singer's voice like light butterfly wings. With what may I help you? She asked then, halting before them determinedly and quite dominant.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews - by Cattail - March 29, 2017, 02:18 PM