Dragoncrest Cliffs New faces, new places
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Noticed, he had but a moment of silence before another shriek left the child’s mouth. Pulling his ears back, he stared at the boy, a scowl threatening to tear across his features. Pushing the air from his lungs in a haughty huff, he took a step back as the smaller male slid to a stop, gaze narrowing. The greeting offered was not returned, Alexander having instead chosen to keep quiet—for the moment, that is. He gave the whelp a once-over, discreet but effective. He spoke of being one with the pack, a comment that the albino saw as being rather obvious, and how he was friends with the leader. This made the yearling quirk a brow, silently questioning him. After considering it for several long seconds, the remark was disregarded, but not before first being deemed untrue; he knew little of the Heda, yet, given how she appeared, he doubted her ability to befriend a child.

A suggestion tickled his ears, resulting in him flicking the one. He did not understand the kid’s quest for friendship, having never really seen a need for anything more than family and acquaintances himself; Kendra was an exception to this, of course. “You can’t be friends with someone you don’t know,” was his response, voice flat. Never had he been particularly fond of children, though he’d known only a few. Looking at Elohim, he was momentarily reminded of Seff, which made him wonder. Perhaps he could give Seff’s old role to the new child, though he knew not how well that would go over with the rest of the pack. Still, he considered it silently, almost forgetting that he wasn’t alone.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - March 27, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - April 04, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - May 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - May 18, 2017, 02:02 PM