Sea Lion Shores Firecracker [Joining]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty was exhausted and flustered lately - the result of an influx of new wolves wanting to join to his pack all at the same time. He had never expected to gain so much popularity so quickly, and while he was flattered, he was also constantly wanted by some pack-mate or potential pack-mate and the stress of running around at everyone's beck and call all the time was beginning to take its toll on his nerves. Still, he did his rounds daily, taking his morning run around the perimeter of the island. On this day, it was cloudy and windy, though still warm. He enjoyed the wind, as it kept him cool while running. It also brought to him a scent from the mainland - a wolf he did not recognize.

Since the Sea Lion Shores were technically hunting grounds for the pack, and because he knew that all potential candidates for the pack could be found there or at the Totoka River, he decided to check it out. Since it was early morning, the tides were still somewhat high from the night, and the coolness of the water helped to cool Majesty off from his run. He made his way to shore, using the sandbar as always, and spotted the owner of the scent - a red-coated female wolf, who looked to be hunting one of the sea lions. While he didn't really mind sharing food, he figured he would let her know that she was technically taking food that could be used for his pack, so he approached her - albeit slowly.

"Hello!" he called out, his deep voice ringing like a low-toned bell through the air. "It is a fine morning, is it not?"
Messages In This Thread
Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 11, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 17, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:32 PM