Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I am sorry for the crap post

Silver ears remained arched as he listed carefully to Nemesis' reply, the brute's cold blue eyes peering up at her as he kept his head and tail at a lower level throughout the entire meeting. The tyro listened intently to her words, though his gaze fell as she went on to mention that they would only begin training, once her confidence in him had been earned. And as the male remained silent, he couldn't help but lift his gaze to look back to the raven woman as she then continued, telling him that if he could prove himself, he would be a step closer to achieving his goal.

Vandal offered Nemesis a nod of his head, the male's mind throwing around ideas and theories regarding the woman's words. He licked his muzzle briefly before deciding to allow his voice to sound out once more in question, ”Do you want me to take out a complete random, or is there anyone in particular?” He asked, ”As I'm assuming, if you want me to prove myself, someone is going to have to lose their life?” Van said with a smile as he tilted his own head curiously.
Messages In This Thread
chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - December 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - December 31, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - January 03, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - February 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - February 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - April 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - April 18, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - May 28, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - May 30, 2017, 04:03 PM