Neverwinter Forest they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Feel free to archive whenever! :)

[table width=80%][tr][td]The other two introduced themselves, and just as Ponente was done Ondine opened her mouth to say something. Kitsch interrupted her thoughts with, again, her name and the siren's eyes widened. She gave a look to the other two that could be vaguely translated to "did she hit her head or something?" but decided to move on. Well, I can't see a reason to turn down more wolves for the forest. She shrugged, as if it wasn't obvious that she was going to let them in already. Welcome home, you three. She said sweetly, turning and inviting them in with a graceful sweep of her tail.

Where the scent is strongest, you should find the Den Circle - you can settle in there and meet the others. She informed shortly after. For the rest; please explore the wonders of the forest together whenever you have Kitsch in a comfortable den. She smiled at the wounded one, rarely forgetting that others had troubles just like herself.[/tr][/td][/table]
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: they will turn your mouth into a city of curfews - by Cattail - April 13, 2017, 10:58 AM