A dream doesn't become a reality through magic.
37 Posts
Ooc —
Ok so I hope you don't mind if I join.. I'm gonna suppose it's daytime since you didn't specify

The hot sun was driving Naya insane... she had spent her entire lifetime in cold forests and high mountains and she loved the snow, so she decided to go and cool down a little in the nice cold seawater. She saw a big wolf on the shore, staring at the mainland. It was Beric, she liked the guy even though he was a little quiet the last time she met him, and he was cute on Naya's opinion.

"Nice view, isn't it?" she barked when she was close enough for him to listen, then she walked closer to him, wagging her tail in a friendly sign. She considered him a friend even though they never really spoke before, he was a party of her pack now anyways.

"I was gonna go for a swim, you know.. to cool down a little, it's really hot here in this island.." she wanted to get to know him, he seemed really nice "would.. will you come with me?" she woofed softly, smiling.

Naya often found herself thinking about her brother lately, and without him she felt lonely.. she could use some fun time with a new wolf, and what could be more fun than the beach and the sea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A dream doesn't become a reality through magic. - by Naya - June 11, 2014, 12:42 PM