Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood leaned back thoughtfully, pretending to seriously consider Finley's question. In reality, there hadn't been a single moment that he had regretted their relationship or how it came about. They had been through their share of ups and downs -- and would surely see more in the future -- but he wouldn't trade their love, family, or pack for anything.

"Oh, just a few times," he teased with a laugh, grinning at Finley. He then turned to look absently at the graves of Peregrine and Fox for a long moment, his smile gradually sliding away. When he had sobered slightly, he cast a sidelong glance at his mate. "You doing okay?" he asked; he didn't mention Liffey by name, but he was trying to refer to their daughter.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM