Raven's Watch Femme fatale
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
One moment, the boy was alone with the stranger, staring at her with the intensity of a raging inferno. Then, in the next, they were a duo made into a trio, the encounter joined by none other than the Arctic beast whose lead the child followed. As soon as the voice broke the air, he turned to look towards the man, his tail lowering instinctively; it remained in a position above the woman’s, but was not even close to competing with Bane’s own stance. The muscles in his shoulder tensed, ready to lift his paws so that he could retreat to stand behind the man, but he ended up keeping still. Sided with, he felt a whole new wave of power surge through his body, which he used to better his posture and stare down his nose at the intruder. Yet, her attention seemed to be on him no longer, having eased over to the greater male. Infuriated, his nostrils flared and his jaw set, but he spoke not until his temper had been brought back under control.

“You ignore me just because he is here,” the boy stated, his annoyance clear. “You can’t talk to him, you have to talk to me. Answer my question, and then explain again why you’re here.” Perhaps he was being difficult, but this he could not realise. He obeyed the urges felt deep within his being and spoke based on them alone.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Bane - April 13, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 14, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 28, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - May 02, 2017, 12:35 PM