Phantom Hollow I've seen this all before
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Private 

While she had once felt her chest swell at her own independence, she finds that loneliness does not suit her. Sure, she survived rather well by herself, catching what she needed (most of the time...ok, no half of the time...) when she needed it, sleeping under the stars and drinking the cool river waters, but her mind screamed for interaction. Zennyo was still there, lingering at her footsteps. He no longer urged her to return to Ryujin. It was useless to do so. Instead, the rain-dragon, prodded the young vessel towards another task, another goal. A group for her to rise up in. A group for her to lead.

She had met a young girl sometime ago who knew of a group of children her age wandering the Wilds. The thought of it interested her. Instead of instantly being regarded as a child, a lesser, in this brat pack, she would be considered an equal to the others...at least at first. She would change that as soon as possible. But first, she had to find them...and she hadn't had the slightest clue where they would be...
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this all before - by Airi - April 30, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: I've seen this all before - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 01, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: I've seen this all before - by Airi - May 12, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've seen this all before - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 15, 2017, 12:22 PM