Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
He nodded. He felt terrible, too. It was only natural for their children to grow up and move on, but he hated the way it had transpired with Liffey. After a pause, he replied, "It sucks." His comment was frank and truthful, though his phrasing was meant to bring a wry bit of humor to the situation. Even Elwood couldn't manage to smile, though.

He sighed. "I guess it was her time to go," he said. It would have been so easy for him to blame Finley for what had happened, to hold a grudge against her, but he knew that wouldn't be beneficial to anyone. And besides, if he was being perfectly honest, Liffey was a culprit, too. But it was over. "I'm sure she'll be fine, even if we miss her," he said, trying to take his own advice even as the words left his mouth.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - May 02, 2017, 07:52 PM