Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Finley's question gave him pause. He pursed his lips thoughtfully, considering the personalities of his remaining children and godchildren. Lagan was becoming more adventurous as he aged, and seemed to enjoy the freedom of exploring outside of Redhawk Caldera. But he also appeared to appreciate having a consistent place to rest his head at night, and he was close with his parents as well as with the firebirds. He couldn't see Lagan deciding to leave them -- unless he did so to be with Liffey. He suspected that would be the only dealbreaker.

And the firebirds were still too young to really tell, in his opinion, except for Towhee. She disliked anyone who was not immediate family or a core member of their pack, so he couldn't imagine her ever departing. And Orca hadn't even gone on any excursions to Bramblepoint with Raven. But Phox and Titmouse -- maybe.

After quietly musing for a few seconds, he shrugged. "I think Lagan will stick around, unless he decides he wants to go with Liffey. But I think the chances of that are slim," he said. He gave a small smile. "And I don't think we have to worry about the firebirds just yet." Of course, shortly after this conversation, Titmouse would disappear -- but sadly, Elwood was unable to predict the future.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - May 04, 2017, 11:51 AM