Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
He listened quietly as Finley spoke, nodding his agreement. He wanted their children to do more than just survive, too. Her next words made him pause, however. His head went still and his eyes widened, brows raising as Finley outlined what seemed to be a well thought out plan. She wanted to give up her scout trade, and Elwood immediately felt conflicted.

He had never liked her traveling -- especially after she was injured during one of her excursions -- but also was loathe to take away her freedom. So he was shocked by her suggestion, although part of him had to agree that it made sense. Not only were there puppies to care for, but Finley already had less time to scout as an Alpha. Her reasoning was extremely selfless, and Elwood's heart warmed as he realized just how much she had grown as a mother.

"Who are you?" he teased gently before sobering. "If that's really what you want -- I'll support you, of course. But I want you to be totally sure about it," he said.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - May 08, 2017, 11:44 AM