The Sentinels moving in reverse with no way out
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The starter listened with bated breath to Aria’s story of conjuring and fairies and circles — but Indie was left confused, unsure of what exactly a fairy circle was. Indie melted into her imagination once more and her thoughts were clouded with colors of pinks and blues and others that she had learned to associate with fairies. Indie had combed these woods many, many times and found no such circle — but if it had to do with magick, then it must be something truly beautiful and Indie sudden found that she craved it. Indie knitted her eyebrows together and ticked her head to the side as if it say what is that?, gave aria the room to explain if she pleased, and then the conversation moved on.

”I do,” Indie corroborated gladly. She had nothing to hide from Aria, not after Aria had been so transparent with her.  ”This… forest, she wasn’t exactly sure what to call it. It surely wasn’t a forest anymore, but the place wasn’t entirely dead. Soon new life would spring from the ashes, much like the pheonix of a similar magical legend. ”It was the first place I came upon when I found the coast. I found that I couldn’t leave it.” Her tone held a sense of gravity, as she understood that Aria’s blood ran deep in this forest — but she didn’t want to downplay the significance role it cast in Indie’s own life. ”Our clan is just over there, on those islands.” Indie said this and gave a toss of her chin in the direction of the blackwater isles, as if they were visible to the naked eye — but, alas, they were not. 

”You… do not live nearby?” Indie asserted with a inquisitive tilt of her head. Indie had realized early in their conversation that she had come upon a reunion of sorts. Plus, by then, Indie had become quite familiar with the wolves of the coast and this was one she had not recognized.

“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 18, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 19, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 19, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 23, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 23, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 24, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 25, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 27, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 27, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 27, 2017, 10:13 PM