Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood couldn't help but smile as Finley explained her conclusion. She was careful to add that she wouldn't be giving up her mercenary trade, which, naturally, he was fine with. He was proud of her, and he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "Sounds good to me, bear fighter," he agreed, snipping at the soft fur near her jawline as he withdrew.

"You know, I think there's been a dangerous bear hanging around these parts lately. You should probably investigate," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. He took to his feet while he spoke and slunk a short distance away, planting himself behind a collection of scrubby bushes. Once he was out of sight, he gave his best bear impression -- a rumbling growl -- and shook the leaves.
Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - May 10, 2017, 12:20 PM