Dragoncrest Cliffs New faces, new places
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The child continued, pressing for a response that might soothe him—something that Alexander could not provide. With a single, swift swish of his tail, he looked passed the boy, seemingly disinterested in his presence. As he did so, he said, “That’s not how it works.” Perhaps he could have humoured the kid, played along with a smile of false contentment spread across his lips, but lying was not something that he was willing to do; it wasn’t the act of lying itself that kept him honest, but his hatred towards the idea of pretending simply to please someone that he didn’t care about. Glancing back at the smaller canine, his expression was rather lackluster, unimpressed and unconcerned.

“Knowing someone’s name doesn’t mean you know them,” stated the albino, snarky and unfiltered. “You would know what everyone calls me, but not what I’m like. I could be a killer, for all you know.” Was his goal to scare Elohim? No, not at all. Did he try to dull his words to lessen the possibility of doing so? Again, no. “But you don’t care about that,” Xan continued. “All you care about is making friends—which is stupid.” Having only a single friend in life—one of which he didn’t even want as just a friend—he couldn’t see any reason to have a large group of wolves that could hold said title. It seemed like a task not worth completing, accompanied by the forced meetings between two or more individuals. This, however appealing it might be to some, made him want to lash out and sink his teeth into something.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - March 27, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - April 04, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - May 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - May 18, 2017, 02:02 PM